Welcome to RPS-24
Dear Colleagues! If you did not have time to go through the electronic registration on the conference website, you can send abstracts of the reports along with the completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 20, 2019.
Dear Colleagues The 24th International Conference “Relaxation phenomena in solids” will be held in Voronezh during September 24 - 27, 2019. The scope of the Conference will cover processes of mechanical, dielectric and magnetic relaxation in various condensed materials.
1. Theory of Relaxation phenomena in solids.
2. Mechanical Relaxation
3. Dielectric Relaxation
4. Magnetic Relaxation
5. Relaxation phenomena in nano- and low-dimensional systems
7. Acoustic spectroscopy and its applications
8. Methods and equipments for measuring relaxation phenomena.
Reports can be presented in the following forms:
- invited report (30-40 min)
- oral presentation (15-20 min) - poster presentation.
The working languages of the conference are Russian and English.
The regular conference participants 4000 rub. - until July 1, 2019 and 5000 rub. - after July 1, 2019.
The students and graduate students - 1000 rub. - until July 1, 2019 and 1500 rub. - after July 1, 2019.
• Registration forms submission - until May 10, 2019
Abstracts submission - until June 20, 2019
• Papers submission - until July 5, 2019
• Preliminary program - until July 15, 2019
• Conference - September 24 - 27, 2019